Please follow these instructions to configure SendBlaster to use SocketLabs to send your messages
- Open SendBlaster and click on the Send option from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the Use SMTP server option from the Send Mode section.
- Enter smtp.socketlabs.com into SMTP Server.
- If you would like to use SSL, enter port 465 and check the SSL option.
- If you cannot use SSL, uncheck the option and use port 2525, 25, or 587.
- Select the Authentication required option.
- Enter your SMTP Username into Username, and your SMTP Password into Password. Both of these credentials are available in the Control Panel of your SocketLabs server, found in the Configuration dropdown of the menu bar under SMTP Credentials.
6. You can check the connection to your SocketLabs sever by clicking the Connection test button.
7. To send now, select Send.