SocketLabs provides an online reporting site for SocketLabs On-Demand customers at http://cp.socketlabs.com. This is primarily for relay customers and will show both summaries and detailed information about the email you are sending. You should have received a username and password to access your reports when your account was set up initially. If you did not receive this information, please open a support ticket.
The online reporting system will provide you with the following functionality:
- Change your username and password
- View your current monthly usage vs. your plan quota
- View the number of messages currently in the queue waiting to be sent
- Number of total messages Injected (sent to our servers), Sent, and Failed over a specified period of time
- All bounce details, both hard and soft, with the ability to download the bounce data in .CSV file format
- All feedback loop (complaint) data that describes what address complained and which ISP it came from. This can also be downloaded in .CSV file format.