- Sign in to your Socketlabs account.
- If you have more than one server, click View next the server you want to configure
- On the toolbar, click Configurations
- Click on SMTP Credentials
- Here you will find the address, port, username, and password to use in your sending application.
If you do not see Configurations on the toolbar, then you do not have the appropriate user permissions to view this option. You will need to contact an administrator of the SocketLabs account to edit your permmisions. This is not something that can be done by a SocketLabs employee.