Your bandwidth allowance may be going over the limit due to the size of your messages. How do you know which messages are causing the issue?
- Click on Reports
- Click on Delivered Messages
- Scroll down to your Detailed Results
- Click on any down caret in any of the columns
- Float over the Columns drop-down menu to show the available columns for the report
- Click on the box to show the Size column
This column shows the size in Bytes, KB, or MB of your message.
Reducing the Size of Emails with Large Attachments
If an attachment is too large, consider uploading the file to a server or third party hosting service. From there, you can send a link to the attachment, which will prevent you from utilizing a large amount of bandwidth.