The size of your messages is pushing your bandwidth to the limit or over. This generally happens when you have large attachments. Which messages are getting too big?
- Click on Reports
- Click on Delivered Messages
- Scroll down to your Detailed Results
- Click on any down caret in any of the columns
- Float over the Columns drop-down menu to show the available columns for the report
- Click on the box to show the Size column
This column shows the size in Bytes, KB, or MB of your message. If you have a client that is causing you to have large bandwidth usage, consider putting that client's attachment on your server and just send them a link to it.