Please follow these instructions to configure your Outlook application to use SocketLabs to send your messages
- Select ‘Info’ from the File Menu of Microsoft Outlook.
- Select Account Settings then click on the dropdown button ‘Account Settings…’
- Select your mail account and click Change…
- Enter your email address into the E-mail Address field.
- Change the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) setting to smtp.socketlabs.com.
- Click on ‘More Settings…’
- Click on the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab.
- Make sure that the setting ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ is enabled, select
- Log on using, then enter your SMTP Username into User Name, and your SMTP Password into Password.
- Make sure that Remember password is enabled and Require Secure Password Authentication is disabled.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Change your Outgoing server (SMTP) Port Number to 2525. You can also try using Port Number 25, or 587.
- For the setting ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’ select TLS.