At SocketLabs, we take our email delivery and our customer relationships seriously. We are able to achieve high deliverability by carefully screening customers to ensure that their email will be appropriate for our network.
All requests for a SocketLabs account go through a two-step review process. The first step is an automated analysis. Requests that pass our automated analysis are immediately provided access to their account with some initial restrictions. Accounts that do not pass this first step will remain pending until the second step of the process is completed.
The second step for all new account requests is a human review process. This process is usually completed within 30 minutes during our normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 5PM US Eastern time. If we are unable to verify your business in the human review process, then we may reach out with additional questions about your intended use of our service.
Upon completion of this two-step process, you will receive an email notifying you that your account request has been approved and is fully available for use.
Here are some tips to make sure that your account request is able to be approved for service:
- Provide your work email address and verify it promptly. Avoid using a role-based email address when creating your account. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide your real first and last name. Avoid entering your business name as your first and last name.
- Disable any VPNs, internet proxies, or other geolocation modifying services
- Make sure your businesses website is publicly accessible and outlines the function of your business. Please note that SocketLabs is a business service that is not intended for personal use cases.
- Provide a valid phone number where you can be reached. We might reach out with any questions we have about your intended use of our services.