Most WordPress plug-ins will have a settings page to enter various information. Here's how to use SocketLabs with your favorite WordPress plug-in.
- In your plug-in, go to the Settings page.
- Click the Send With tab.
- Select the Third Party option.
- For Hostname, enter smtp.socketlabs.com
- The Login and Password field are your SocketLabs SMTP username and password found in your Configurations > SMTP Credentials screen in your SocketLabs control panel for your server.\
- Change the SMTP port to 25. If your provider blocks port 25, you may use 2525 or 587.
- Set Secure Connections to TLS.
- Set Authentication to Yes.
- Send a test email to your email address. If you receive it, then you did everything right!
- Click the Save button to save your settings.
Every plug-in may vary as they are from many different authors.
If the above instructions don't fit with your plug-in, contact Support and we will help you with your configuration.